Fly Tying
Ebrant10

Trout Nymph Swap?

Sweet looking nymphs, Bob. And, dang! You beat me again - I only have 3 more to go and then I could send mine. If I just wasn't too busy with...other fly fishing/tying stuff... Oh, and work. :lol:

Jimboha!

These Green Caddis Nymphs are headed to the Post Office in the morning B)

Great looking nymph bob! Anxious to get that one in the water.

i should state that the mega prince i'm tying up it heavily weighted with a tungsten bead and some lead wire, if there are swappers that don't want the weight let me know and i'll ty some up. if no response they will all be weighted ( dredgers of the deep)

i should state that the mega prince i'm tying up it heavily weighted with a tungsten bead and some lead wire, if there are swappers that don't want the weight let me know and i'll ty some up. if no response they will all be weighted ( dredgers of the deep)

I like the bottom so it suits me!

Sweet looking nymphs, Bob. And, dang! You beat me again - I only have 3 more to go and then I could send mine. If I just wasn't too busy with...other fly fishing/tying stuff... Oh, and work. :lol:

Jimboha!

Ahh, the advantage of retirement B)

I'll take it just like you normally build 'em. I'm all about trying new patterns and I may as well try it the way it works for someone already.

Got photo?

Jimboha!

i'll try and get a photo posted up tonight..they are about half done.

One dozen Frenchman's Damselfly Nymphs are tagged, bagged and heading out from the Biggest Little City tomorrow! :rolleyes:

When the damsels are migrating at Frenchman Reservoir, the rainbows really smack these nymphs!!

Frenchman's Damselfly

IMG_2161.jpg

Frenchman's Rainbows Luv Green Damsels

HPIM3132.jpg

Evan, Thanks for hosting this swap!!

here is a pic of the mega prince..i hope the pics work.

DSCF2648.jpg

DSCF2649.jpg

Er, the last two posts from imx and bigdewy show "Posted image" but no image is visible to me. Anyone else see them?

Or did they already get whacked by the Rainbows???

Jimboha!

Here is my pattern, the "Stud" it has become one of my most productive patterns i use. Pattern and others by the creator can be found at www.flyguysoutfitting.com they are great patterns and really produce fish!

post-42172-0-73812100-1337859587_thumb.jpg

post-42172-0-32135500-1337859967_thumb.jpg

Er, the last two posts from imx and bigdewy show "Posted image" but no image is visible to me. Anyone else see them?

Or did they already get whacked by the Rainbows???

Jimboha!

i can see em fine on my end.

regards,

brian