Fly Tying
Ebrant10

Trout Nymph Swap?

I'd wrap it up. Ten days late and no effort to contact you, I'd say Joe is either sick, dead or maybe just a slacker!! ;) Either way, hungry trout wait for no man!! :rolleyes:

I'd say, as bigdewey did,...after 10 days with no communication... game on! As far as the extra fly for him from my entry, keep it for your self as a token of thanks for your efforts. ;)

Murray

Evan, send a note to one of the mods, ask them to make contact.Then if there is no reply finish without him.

Steve

I agree, time to get these in the mail

Sounds good to me guys well just finish up without him. The extras will just get dispersed at random. Ill get them sorted and have them out monday morning guys. Sorry the swap drug on a little longer than expected, trust me though its a great set! Ill try to have pictures up this weekend also.

Evan

Sounds good to me guys well just finish up without him. The extras will just get dispersed at random. Ill get them sorted and have them out monday morning guys. Sorry the swap drug on a little longer than expected, trust me though its a great set! Ill try to have pictures up this weekend also.

Evan

Thanks again Evan for volunteering to be Swapmeister on this one!! It's pretty rare when a swap goes off without some kind of short setback!! In the end it's all good!!! ;)

Good news everyone! "She who must be obeyed" was called into work tonight and i didnt have much going on, so i tied an extra ausable wulff for everyone and got the sorting done. So tomorrow i will hopefully get these to the P.O. again i apologize the swap took longer than anticipated. I also want to thank you all for making my first swap as a host very enjoyable! I am very excited to host again this fall. I hope to have pictures posted by the end of the weekend, please be sure to let me know when you get your flies.

Evan

Well fellas the flies took off today, my poor mail woman probably gave birth to a small calf when she opened the box to find all 10 envelopes in there. The only ones that may come back are the ones heading to canada, but i put the right postage by what the online calculator said...so we'll see. Its been a fun one!

Evan

What a nice collection of flies in my mailbox this afternoon :) Thanks Evan for a great job hosting your first swap, I'll join anytime you do another trout one. Thanks to all the tyers, these are some very nice nymphs B)

Mine came today as well. Superb ties! This was an excellent swap. Count me in anytime!

Jimboha!

PS Thanks for the extras, Evan. I'll be trying them out soon.

kudos to evan...great flies everyone, i'm looking forward to giving them a drink

regards,

imx

I'm already trying copy a few of these beauties and may be reaching out for some input. This weekend they'll be getting some action. I'll try to grab a shot with one of your flies.

Thanks, Evan!!!

Huck