Fly Tying
Ebrant10

Trout Nymph Swap?

3 weeks left everybody, this swap is looking awesome with 5 of the sets in and a few more in the mail. Just wondering how everyone else is coming along with their flies?

Evan

Im going to finish mine this afternoon and they should be in the mail on Wednesday.

Awesome, thanks for the update bluegill!

Im going to finish mine this afternoon and they should be in the mail on Wednesday.

Awesome, thanks for the update bluegill!

Now that we're getting closer I'll get my butt in gear. Tying up Fox's Poopah. Are there any opinions / rules around color? Would like to throw in one or two colors that work in addition to the standard olive.

Flies arriving just in the nick of time. Look for a dozen Fox Poopah on Monday. Looking forward to seeing some photos...

Hucklebys flies came yesterday, another sweet addition to one great set of nymphs. We are waiting one one set of flies yet from joefly, i talked to him last week he said to look for them around the end of the week. So only a little ways to go until we are getting them wet, thanks everyone for participation and your hard work .

Evan

Ok everyone here is the deal, I still am waiting on Joefly's set to come in. Tomorrow will mark 10 days over the due date and im wondering what you guys are thinking? Do we give him a few more days or should we go ahead and finish the swap one set short? I PMed Joe again and looking at his profile he hasnt been active since the last time i had contacted him which was June 29. Let me know what you all think and would like to do. Thanks for your patience and time.

Evan

Evan, send a note to one of the mods, ask them to make contact.Then if there is no reply finish without him.

Steve