Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tony P

Photoshop Help.

Guest Tony P

I know we have a lot of great photographers on here so I figure that some of you must be pretty good with photo shop. My wife was asked to take a picture of my daughters 8th grade class. The pictures looked good on here camera screen but not so good when she got them onto the computer. Is there anyone that is willing to try & work some magic on her photo if I email it to them?

Thanks,

Tony

Good idea Peter.

Tony, Photoshop is a huge toolbox but it can't always fix everything. I like a challenge, in fact send it to Peter and Me and whomever's you choose then we'll send the other some flies as a prize; get tying Peter...

Kirk

Good idea Peter.

Tony, Photoshop is a huge toolbox but it can't always fix everything. I like a challenge, in fact send it to Peter and Me and whomever's you choose then we'll send the other some flies as a prize; get tying Peter...

Kirk

Who's got time to tie anything? I'm gonna be busy watching the mailbox for my shipment of free spoon flies.

Ha! You wanna see magic? Here's a picture of my ex-wife. It took me three days to clone the zits off her face. I was so exhausted, I couldn't make it to my own induction ceremony at the Photoshop Hall of Fame. The other picture is a friend of mine who needed to have a badly overexposed image rescued. Rumor has it that the guy on River Monsters was modeled after him. (Do you think I may have scared Tony off?)

post-281-0-81737500-1337957446_thumb.jpg

post-281-0-55058500-1337957460_thumb.jpg

You are a sick man! I like the work you did to your friend, your x should be happy with that picture will all of her blemishes removed!

Your resume beats mine out for sure.

Kirk

You are a sick man!

Kirk

Thank you for the compliment and for setting the record straight. I'd hate for anyone to think I do this kind of stuff with malice aforethought, or for that matter, voluntarily.