Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bassbuster

Bass Streamer swap

Hey Ryan I just put mine in the mail. Here is a pic of the Seaducer's.

Recipe:

#2 Mustad 3366

Tail: 4 (or more) long sadlle hackles

Flash: Pearl Flashabou

Collar: 2 red and one white hackle

Thread 6/0 White

Tie these up in all kinds of color combinations. It's an old fly that still works today.

-Forrest

IMGP0456.jpg

Is it wrong to have so much anticipation for some fur and feathers? Just thinking of the fish that will be man enough to munch this swap.

Is it wrong to have so much anticipation for some fur and feathers? Just thinking of the fish that will be man enough to munch this swap.

I wish I would have been able to host this swap a lot sooner as I am about to leave for a week camping trip that will most definately include some huge bass. I would love to have these before I go on my trip.

Hopefully mine will show up.soon... Hope I.addressed them.correctly

I just got them the other day. I was on vacation and have to go down the street for internet lol. No worries they are here and I love them by the way. look deadly

Alright here is the low down on this swap.

Since there wasn't the turn out that I had expected we are going to close the swap at six of us and swap two of each just like I did with the carp swap.

For those that don't have thier flys in, tie a dozen and mail them to me at,

Ryan Troupe

426 N Fourth st

Rogers City, MI

I will get them out as soon as they all get in.

I don't know when i will be able to get back on due to a short notice move and lack of internet at the new house but I will do my best guys.

I just got them the other day. I was on vacation and have to go down the street for internet lol. No worries they are here and I love them by the way. look deadly

Cool mate. Glad you like 'em. Actually quite a simple tie in the end.... Hopefully i'll get to see a piccy with one of em in the gob of a nice healthy bass.

Guest rich mc

sending out theflies monday morning i did 6 orange brown and 6 blk/blue sending some samples of the bohemian chenille too for all rich mc

sending out theflies monday morning i did 6 orange brown and 6 blk/blue sending some samples of the bohemian chenille too for all rich mc

Sweet, I am really wanting to see these ties. I have never heard of them so its gonna be a new one for me.

did my flies arrive yet? rich mc

they are in I am still waiting for one more. I have to double check and make sure.

We are waiting on Hambone. I will message him and see if he has gotten them out and go from there.

I apoligize for the hold up fella's. thank you for your patients.