Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bassbuster

Bass Streamer swap

I'm new around here but would love to start throwing my name in the hat.

I'll do a weighted Seaducer.

Hambone,

I too am doing a Seaducer, but I will not weight mine. Mine will be red and white just so that we do not have duplicates.

-Forrest

Not actually the pattern (exactly).

This one is a tan variant without the calf tail I'm adding for the tail and "wing"

shrimp2.jpg

But hopefully you'll get the idea.. One of my earlier versions.

I've sorted out access on two boats now for some salt sport. Hope to try some of these big beasts on cod and mackeral and herring.

They look good mate.

Are they chartruesse? Or olive? Or is it just the lighting? Either way I reckon there are a few barramundi round these parts that might try to eat one of those....

PS. Have had to up size to a #1 but they dont look too bad

Its the lighting. They are chartreuse for sure. I added some peacock black crystal ice on the top to add to the color realism. I just fished one of them last night and had a blast landing both small mouth and large and they don't take them easy either.

Mine made the post today. Hoping the pot will be big enough to fit the returns. Mines a 6 incher and fitted ok so should be fine.

Hey BB. Can I grab your address please?

4 more shrimp required for the swap and they should be done shortly.

Also pm me details about return postage.... I might have a few USD hangin round....

In the mail first thing tomorrow morning mate.

A dozen size 1 olive and tan shrimp packaged and ready to take the long swim from our east coast to yours.... Hope they don't get eaten on the way.

In the mail first thing tomorrow morning mate.

A dozen size 1 olive and tan shrimp packaged and ready to take the long swim from our east coast to yours.... Hope they don't get eaten on the way.

I will be worried about the return trip with the variety and all that water lol. I think it will be alright tho

she'll be right mate.... Mine have a long way to travel is all :)

I have a proposition. If we don't get any more swappers by say the 15th would you all be interested in swapping two of each so we don't have to return left overs. I am alright with that just want to get everyone elses two cents on the subject.

I have a proposition. If we don't get any more swappers by say the 15th would you all be interested in swapping two of each so we don't have to return left overs. I am alright with that just want to get everyone elses two cents on the subject.

Yes! Everyone send a dozen. It makes it more worth while to send and get a dozen total....

-Forrest