Fly Tying

Prayers are with you. Fly tying is a good gentle rehab post op but not sure the Hospital allow dead wildlife in.

Thanks Piker I plan on taking a small travel kit so I can work on a couple of orders the 2 days I am there post op

Hey Paul

If you want me to handle the July or August one they could mail them to me in Windsor, and I will send the out if you get stuck.

Steve

thanks guys Steve I got it covered but appreciate the offer my surgery is laproscopic so healing time is minimal and walking is mandatory my only limitations are no lifting anything over 5 lbs and exsessive bending so I told my wife she has to help me go to the bathroom :lol: and carry my fly boxes

thanks guys Steve I got it covered but appreciate the offer my surgery is laproscopic so healing time is minimal and walking is mandatory my only limitations are no lifting anything over 5 lbs and exsessive bending so I told my wife she has to help me go to the bathroom :lol: and carry my fly boxes

No prob my friend, good luck

Steve

thanks Steve soon I will be able to hike 20 miles before fishing I can't wait till next spring I know some spots that haven't been fished since I was a child so them trout are hungry and big imagine a 30 yr old brown trout :lol: the one creek I fished as a teen I know hasn't been touched since the only way to it is through a heavy swamp and the opening to the trail is in my grandfathers property

Nice set of flies in the mail yesterday tried to explain to my wife that I now NEEDED that 3 wt I have been talking about didn't go over that well at first but I'll break her down.