Fly Tying
Ebrant10

Platinum and ultra platinum hackle

OR you could carefully half it and sell half for what you prob brought that for then tie with the other half.

OR sell raffle tickets at $20 a ticket and make millions and buy me a boat and a set of clemes split cane rods and.... Oh you get the idea.

Look at it this way... if you keel over tomorrow, it will probably end up getting thrown away, or given it to someone to make earings with.

Tie flies with it and be happy.

Yeah you guys are right, ill just tie with it. Piker, ill make a trade with you for it, the cape for your jvice lol.

I recently purchased a Whiting Silver cape on line because none of my local fly shops could get me a particular dyed color. The cape that I received was equal in quality to what Whiting sold as Platinum a number of years ago; the individual hackles are extremely long, with very thin and flexible quills, and with a very high barb density. So, if you're looking for a superb cape, just keep looking through the Silver and Gold capes on sale at your local fly shop and sooner or later you'll find one that's superior. But if you're just looking for a cape that's labeled as Platinum, then you'll have to wait until Whiting starts selling them again.

Picked this up online about a week ago, top grade with Dr. Toms signature and everything. Its as nice as the platinum only its a larger cape and much more heavily covered in the little feathers at the points of the cape.

post-42172-0-88782600-1367198754_thumb.jpg