Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap Club For June

i'll ty up a second set...the first set is done so i'll just ship em all together

My flies will be in mail friday. You'll be getting 2 sets for june I wasn't satisfied with first set so I made a different pattern. They both should catch plenty of gills.

couple of sets headed your way...you should see em by the end of the week

regards.,

imx

We received two sets of flies from IMX today, and they are both REALLY nice. In exchange IMX will be receiving a May set of flies and a June set, and all the rest of you will be receiving 2 sets from him in your June collection. So it's going to work out great for everyone.

Thanks, IMX, for some really great work!

BB

I was a little slow this month. I changed the colors of the cajun tickler from the classic to blue and orange and wanted to test it to make sure it would catch fish. The test was successful so I will put them in the mail this morning.

First of all address please. Secondly, sorry about disappearing. A fishing trip coupled with some computer issues made it hard to post. Here's what I tied. They'll be in the mail Monday. Glad to be on board the swap.

Redheaded peacock.

Hook: Mustad S80-3906 #8

Thread: Black

Body: Peacock herl

Rib: Red ultra-wire size brassie

Hackle: Black Hen

Bead: Red glass

gillspider.jpg

-Mike

We received 2 more sets of flies today and they are both great sets. We have flies from Frequent Tyer and Crackleback, and the pictures don't do either set justice. These are NICE!. Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it.

There are still 3 sets out. And I've heard from 2 of the 3. Hopefully the other sets will be here soon. I'll let you all know. It's summer and vacations are happening and all kinds of other stuff.

It was a real scorcher here today. We tied an all-time high of 104. They've been keeping records here for over 100 years and about 4 times now, the temps have gone as high as 104 and today was one of those times. However, the temps are forecast to be even hotter tomorrow. We are under an excessive heat warning for most of the day tomorrow, and the forecast is that temps will hit AT LEAST 105. The local news at 11:00 said that the temps are taken in the shade. That's 105 in the shade and that temps in the sun can be 15 degrees hotter. That's 120 degrees in the sun!

Take care and STAY COOL, guys!

BB

We now have flies from Rural, McVey & EasternFly. That leaves one set still out. But here's the deal, guys. I have to get these out on Monday because I'm going to be tied up for a few days after Monday. If that last set gets here by then, I'll send them all out. If not, I'll need to hold that set and make it up to you and to him in July.

Having said that, I know that I owe IMX two sets because he tied up 2 sets this month for May & June. I'm thinking that is the only extra set I owe anyone this month. Right?

Also, I have extra sets for a couple of guys, such as Fam who has already sent in all of his for the rest of the year. I'll try to get all of that sorted out and posted on the July thread next week.

Thanks to all of you. You all continue to do great work on these month by month.

Take care

BB