Fly Tying
djgunter

Adult Stonefly Swap

Everyone is in and the swap is full! Have fun tying everyone, don't stress & contact me should you have any questions!

Professori & Cencalfly your inbox's must be full...pls

PM myself or Troutguy for the mailing address. Thanks!

Sh*t Fishermen Say -

Hmm, I've heard pretty near all of it before, and have said at least half myself. What does that make me?

Jimboha!

I'm doing a size 6 dry 1xf/3xl Fluttering Stone

Half done, well not half, a little more than half, 6/11 =55%?, no wait a moment 54.55%. Had to complicate my thoughts with 11 didn't ya!

OK Attention Bob Nelson! Stop angering the postal people of South Carolina USA! I came home from work and my mail, four letters and junk mail were securely in my mailbox. There was a white package on the lawn of my neighbor. (SEE PHOTO) Guess what the package was? We are having high winds and a thunderstorm warning and South Carolina gets fierce thunderstorms so luckily it didn't blow away. It is all you Bob Nelson and your Mexican countrymen.

post-3361-0-77097200-1341524421_thumb.jpg

The flies are very nice and thank you for the extras for Dan and me. Back to the envelope.....I went, "Are you #$%&&%*@ me". LOL

OK Attention Bob Nelson! Stop angering the postal people of South Carolina USA! I came home from work and my mail, four letters and junk mail were securely in my mailbox. There was a white package on the lawn of my neighbor. (SEE PHOTO) Guess what the package was? We are having high winds and a thunderstorm warning and South Carolina gets fierce thunderstorms so luckily it didn't blow away. It is all you Bob Nelson and your Mexican countrymen.

post-3361-0-77097200-1341524421_thumb.jpg

The flies are very nice and thank you for the extras for Dan and me. Back to the envelope.....I went, "Are you #$%&&%*@ me". LOL

I just knew there would be another story with your mail system. I send swaps all over the world, but the Rock Hill Post Office always comes through with another laugher. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It looks like they put all the mail in the box and threw yours on the side of the road.

Maybe you should write the US Postmaster General with these stories B)

Hey all i got my flies sent off this afternoon i am pretty happy with em and hope you guys like em , even coming from all the way down here they should arrive with plenty of time to spare...

Hey everyone. Someone has pulled out of the swap and we should probably replace them. I already sent out some invites with no response so if any of you know someone that would be interested please PM them and offer them the final spot. Thanks a lot.

Hey all i got my flies sent off this afternoon i am pretty happy with em and hope you guys like em , even coming from all the way down here they should arrive with plenty of time to spare...

Where is all the way down here? I'll keep watching for them.