Fly Tying
djgunter

Adult Stonefly Swap

The due date is coming up. I'm wondering how everyone is doing?

If anyone requires the mailing address please let me know.

Thanks

Dan

yes I got them in the mail that time, sorry it took so long with plastering the walls and trying to get some fishing in, i am not home much.

Horseshoes are you sure this time?

DJG

I have received FishingBob's flies, Horseshoes and Riff's. Please update list. Bob Nelson............it is all about you. The mailperson carried the mail up and left it on my porch because Horesshoe's envelope was too big with all my other mail to fit in the box. Nothing was on the lawn. Hahahahaha. Did your dog ever bite a mailman?

My Yellow Stimulators went out this morning.

Dan, I also sent your streamers, so hopefully you'll be seeing them soon!

Jimboha!

Annie your flies arrived today. The post office dislikes your Grandfather, it isn't a family curse. Apparently he has email troubles too I am told. Annie your flies are great, thanks for joining. You tie better flies than your Grandfather. The heads are very neat and well done. That should get him going.

Annie your flies arrived today. The post office dislikes your Grandfather, it isn't a family curse. Apparently he has email troubles too I am told. Annie your flies are great, thanks for joining. You tie better flies than your Grandfather. The heads are very neat and well done. That should get him going.

I have the biggest grin on my face, what a nice thing to say about Annie's flies. Nothing is going to get to me after those kind words :D

The mail came today and Jimboha and DJG flies arrived. The flies are very cool from all the swappers.

I only have six sets of flies. Cencal flies are on the way. How about the rest are you still with us? If someone is having problems, please message me DJG is travelling and may not respond if you sent him an update.

Waiting on two sets that have said they mailed them. Contacted two others who I haven't heard anything from. I will keep everyone posted.

Does anyone know MTFlyJunkie or ATroutBum2 to contact them tosee if they have a problem?

No, I don't. Clearly they have some kind of issue for being a week and half behind without any notification.

Sorry to sound so callous. I've got a week-long backpacking/fishing expedition in the Sawtooth Mountains in Idaho next week. I guess I'll be going without the Stoneflies... I suppose rather than complaining I should have mentioned it earlier. Not much we can do about it now.

Jimboha!

PS All the late nights getting prepped have left me grumpy. Sorry.

Hi guys just thought i would check in see how everything is going , been really busy at work 65 hour weeks but hopefully i get out for a fish next week ( 3 days off its like xmas) Jimboha good luck on yur trip hope the fish play ball

have a great time on the trip. let us know how you do and what flies caught what ever.

No, I don't. Clearly they have some kind of issue for being a week and half behind without any notification.

Sorry to sound so callous. I've got a week-long backpacking/fishing expedition in the Sawtooth Mountains in Idaho next week. I guess I'll be going without the Stoneflies... I suppose rather than complaining I should have mentioned it earlier. Not much we can do about it now.

Jimboha!

PS All the late nights getting prepped have left me grumpy. Sorry.