Fly Tying
djgunter

Adult Stonefly Swap

SWAP FULL! (11 Adult Stoneflies Each - Due July 29th)

Due to the success of our sculpin swap, Troutguy and I are once again hosting together. We will invite (10) swappers and ask them to tie their best Adult Stonefly patterns. Based on what Stonefly pattern we believe is the best, the winner will receive a small prize. Please tie 11 of your best Adult Stonefly patterns. You will not receive one back. The due date is July 29th. All other standard swap rules apply.

Your flies will be mailed to South Carolina for Troutguy to sort and mail them back to you.

Thanks & enjoy tying! :D

1. Djgunter - Highwater Stonefly - RECEIVED

2. Troutguy - FINISHED TYING.....i hope..

3. Fishingbobnelson - Adult Little Black Stonefly - RECEIVED

4. Lazybugger - Flush Floater Golden Stonefly - SENT

5. Jimboha! - Golden Stimulator - RECEIVED

6. Cencalfly - Mormon Girl - SENT

7. Riffleriversteelheadslayer - Olive Skawalameister - RECEIVED

8. MTFlyJunkie - Hanging Golden Stimulator -

9. Horseshoes - Fluttering Stone Dryfly - RECEIVED

10. Professori - Dropped Out

11. Atroutbum2 - Rubber Legged Stimulator

12. AnnieLLC - Little Brown Stone - RECEIVED

Alrighty! You guys are in. I'll add what flies everyone's tying once I receive more info from people.

Dan

... plus a few extras for the hosts. B)

I'm not sure the hosts can be bribed, Bob. They are both impeachable men of .. I mean impeccable men of ... oh, well.

On a completely different note but related to the swap: my wife was a little concerned about the ADULT stonefly swap until I explained that there were no NYMPHS involved. Funny how the language works.

Down to two patterns for the swap - still thinking.

Jimboha!

... plus a few extras for the hosts. B)

I'm not sure the hosts can be bribed, Bob. They are both impeachable men of .. I mean impeccable men of ... oh, well.

On a completely different note but related to the swap: my wife was a little concerned about the ADULT stonefly swap until I explained that there were no NYMPHS involved. Funny how the language works.

Down to two patterns for the swap - still thinking.

Jimboha!

Not a bribe, just a gift of gratitude for organizing a swap across two continents. B)

Oh, yeah, two continents. I forgot. :) I only try to tease you Bob because I can't out-tie you.

I've changed my mind - no-one else seems to have chosen a Golden Stimulator in #6 or maybe #8. There must be 20 stimulator color combinations, but I'll do a pale yellow rear/golden amber front to more simulate a golden stone fly.

I'll post a pic as soon as I can.

Jimboha!

Jimboha, I figured out a solution to our problem. How about sending my flies from the previous swap to Troutguy along with the flies from this swap??

Coming up for air.... I'm in if you still have room. Have to do some thinking about which to tie. Thanks for reeling me in.

Jimboha, I figured out a solution to our problem. How about sending my flies from the previous swap to Troutguy along with the flies from this swap??

You got it.

Jimboha!