Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flyrod4steelhead

What A xmas Gift

I am happy to anounce that I am gonna be a new daddy all over again.

For awhile she was not feeling good, then it would go away and come back again. She went and had a blood test done yesterday afternoon, and it came back positive. She is 4wks along, and they figure the due date to be around August 30th.

Can't wait for the little one to get here. Time to think about getting the big V word.

Congratulations Dale. With any luck the new baby will inherit Mom's looks and your fishing abilitites. tongue.gif j_k.gif Best wishes to mom.

Thanks everyone smile.gif

SD,

Yep, that was already brought up. After I was home from work on the day that she told me, she goes "Yes I know, we are cutting it close to the Salmon run." I ticked her off a little when i told her that actually, the salmon start running as early as July, just not in big numbers. I thought that it was pretty funny laugh.gif She didn't mad.gif bs.gif dunno.gif

congrats dale.... though i agree with pat's comments as far as looks and fishing ability.. LOL. congrats again.

steve

Congrats man to the news baby.gif What a heck of a gift.None better..........Well if you had my three ya might change your mine laugh.gif laugh.gif .

Got to luv them,again congrats on the news.Have a Merry Christmas and with that grin from ear to ear.

Rick