Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
riffleriversteelheadslayer

post surgery weightloss

Guest rich mc

i wish you well. it has helped several of our friends .youll need smaller waders next year rich mc

Hope everything is going well and continues to go well.

the surgeon thinks I will be around 210-230 by my one year anniversary I got a shopping list of things made out which includes new waders and korkers for the spring opener and a spot that I been wanting to fish 6 miles from the nearest road that no one ever fishes because of the hike but my buddy Brian said if I feel like it next year we are going I have seen brookies over 20 inches come out of this spot 10 years ago so I'm excited my first weigh in is Wednesday so I will post how it goes

My wife and I went for a walk today we did a mile and I didn't get any shortness of breath so I am going to start doing it 3-5 times a week

Paul that is good brother. That's how I started back in Feb.When I started I was doing .5 (1/2) mile and that was HARD on me because I was 397lbs. Then as I kept doing it...it was easier as I got down to 2.75lbs

Now it seems easy. But...the feeling is GREAT now because at the other weight I could not do it

Still with it bro, you helped by inspiring me to quite smoking 2 years ago, now let me help inspire you to lose wight. Stick with it brother.

Thanks guys Steve you know we keep this up we are going to have to start up an annual weekend healthy get away you know the drill fishing all day tying all evening and swapping of healthy recipes and tips that help certain times and instances to say no to the urge maybe do it in the spring during the steelhead run to attract our other healthy choicers

That is awesome!!! Really glad to hear of your surgery and everything going well. I haven't been online in a good while so I lost touch with the world. Take care and hang in there because I think its all down hill from here. Just the thought of a 20 inch brookie would get me to walk to the moon...

Glad to see this king of progress. Looks like its paying off. The back country will soon be yours. Good luck, keep on going.