Fly Tying
Li'lDave

Snook swap

Nothiong yet..:( sigh.. but I did get a reel in the mail, so not all is lost.

Do tell ?!?!?!?

Murray

Hey you guys, I moved out of Canada back in "67". You both got me to thinkin, if there is any mail (still undelivered) that I should be waiting for?

<_< Probably <_< I'm a Florida boy and I guess I am spoiled to the mail service from there... :lol:

Murray

First.. The CAD postal. Apparently our mail gets hung up at the border, so to speak. Tighter at customs.

Lykos33...I have been getting some skeleton reels. I really like them. Light, well balanced and a soft breeze could spin the wheel. Besides that they are cool looking. Just might modify a few.

skeleton reels
??

I am not familiar with that term. Does one need to rob graves to find them?? hehehe

Woo....

hoo!!!!

They arrived in time for the weekend!

Happy for you lilDave ...but I am ready to "go postal" on the Canadian Post people...flies can go half way round the world before those Bozos can get across the border to us... :huh: I think there is another C.P. worker who fishes but does not tie...<_<

Murray

Woo....

hoo!!!!

They arrived in time for the weekend!

Happy for you lilDave ...but I am ready to "go postal" on the Canadian Post people...flies can go half way round the world before those Bozos can get across the border to us... :huh: I think there is another C.P. worker who fishes but does not tie...<_<

Murray

Sorry to hear that mate. Tell you what, I'll do my darndest to get a couple of pics with flies in fish gobs for you Sunday. But by then I hope you're happier and a couple of flies heavier.

:lol: :lol: Thanks Dave, will be nice to see what works for you...LOL the wife just smacked me in the back of the head with a package from Rich..beautiful flies folks! Thanks to Dave for initiating and Rich for running a great swap!

Murray

Ah they were there all along. the boss was just waiting for her opportunity to present it to you.

I wouldn't put it past her Piker... <_<

Murray

Did I tell ya?

Kerplunk !!! A packet of marvellous flies came through my door.

Thanks a lot to everyone and the dual meisters.

Thanks for the chenille.

Did I tell ya?

Kerplunk !!! A packet of marvellous flies came through my door.

Thanks a lot to everyone and the dual meisters.

Thanks for the chenille.

Glad thEU arrived!. Can't wait to try some of these out tomorrow morning!

Been out of town for four days (one of my long time fishing buddies past away) but before I left, I had made 3 trips using the flies we swapped: So far, I have caught 2 small snook about 18 inches long, 6 sea trout,all less than 16 inches and a few ladyfish. These were all caught near a spillway close to home. Later ,this week, I am going to try to fish the Sebastian Inlet area where some much larger fish should be holding -Phil