Fly Tying
FredSG

Fly Tying Bench and Loading Room

Hello,

Very new to this forum and have enjoyed all the threads and topics on Fly Fishing and Fly Tying. I've been fly fishing for many years but am just getting involved with fly tying and just finished building my fly tying bench.

My fishing area is located in the upstairs room of my garage and is a continuation of my gun repair and loading work tables.

Fly Tying Bench

FlyTyingArea.jpg

Gun Repair and Loading Benches

PlayArea1.jpg

Thanks for looking and really glad to be here!

FredSG

Nice Man Cave! I tie my flies in my computer room/office. My reloading room is in a separate detached garage/tool room. Didn't necessarily wanted my reloading room out there, but it just happened to work out that way.

Thanks for sharing.

Bill

Colotyer,

Kinda wish you posted smaller resolution photos. When I click on your snapshots I can't see everything and my screen locks up. Best resolution is 1024 x 768 pixels or thereabouts. Just a suggestion, and no offense intended.

FredSG

Jealous. Way Jealous. My loading area is set on top of an old 3 drawer dresser so I am crammed for space there, and my fly tying stuff is in a bunch of 3 drawer storage containers!

Hello,

Very new to this forum and have enjoyed all the threads and topics on Fly Fishing and Fly Tying. I've been fly fishing for many years but am just getting involved with fly tying and just finished building my fly tying bench.

My fishing area is located in the upstairs room of my garage and is a continuation of my gun repair and loading work tables.

Fly Tying Bench

Gun Repair and Loading Benches

Thanks for looking and really glad to be here!

FredSG

Seems as though you have one hell of a touch for wood working as well. I am in love with the benches!

Nice set up! i have my reloading away from the house as well. I did it on purpose though that away if there is ever A accident it is away from the family. I KNOW ITS UNLIKELY! But an once if prevention is very much worth a pound of cure. I think

Ok How do you guys keep your benches so clean? Mine gets a once a month put everything back where it belongs day ,But other then that it looks like a bomb went off in a fly shop lol.