Fly Tying
TheCream

Working with deer hair

Thanks for the info. I am not familiar with this line of available tying materials, as none of my six boys ever wore nail polish. Hence, my ignorance of such products.

CHEERS!

Frank

I've used the glow in the dark nail polish on foam poppers with fairly good results. The cheap stuff I had didn't glow that great unless you use several coats, which adds some weight. There are glow in the dark powders (powdered paint?) That you could sprinkle onto your wet head cement, goop, etc... would probably glow brighter, but I've never used this before.

All of your bugs look great! It is amazing how we all chose different hooks. I personally tie mine on a nickel Kahle: the main reason is that I fish alot of brackish areas that harbour both bass and snook and I find that I can make a somewhat rounder body and they do not rust through quite as fast,but I will try tying some up on a circle hook like one of yours.

I love your stripes, they are uniform the whole way around! It took me a while to find out the trick to get them that way. Ok, it was a deer hair spinning class that I took but I still get them lopsided sometimes.