Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Thanks to America and Jim Hester

Was just on Jim's website, and I must admit, I hadn't been to it in a bit, and found that Jim has a link to Send American forces a thank you...I encourage every member to check this out and send your support to our men and women. As most of you know, I have family and Fraternity brothers actice in Iraq and Afghanistan and your prayers to be with them and everyone in an Amercian unifrom are greatly appreciated!!

Chris Hubbard

P.S. GREAT JOB, JIM!!!!

BD, it's because of the many men & women in our armed forces, past, present & future that allows us to enjoy the freedoms we have, such as fishing. We owe them much more than just a thank you, but at least it's a start.

I'll second that...a big thank you to any veterns on this site and anywhere on this day!!!

And BD i just checked out jim's site for the first time about 2 weeks ago(dont know what took me so long blink.gif ) and i saw that same thing on his site and knew right away that i would be giving him my buisness. Thats a nice thing to have on your site Jim,your a good man!

SD

Happy Veterans Day

Its great to be an American

(no disrespect to you English of Canadains)

French = shit.gif

j_k.gif

cheers.gif

OSD.