Fly Tying
Margaretann

A Little Bit Of Everything Swap

I should be able to finish mine up this weekend. Got about half of them done - but I have some fishing to do tomorrow... before it gets too cold up in the mountains.

Jimboha

life got in the way for me a little bit, so mine haven't been mailed. sorry.I've been working 60 hours a week the past month or so. Between that, my toddler son, and the pregnant wife, etc... I've been a little behind. I get paid, and have the day off tomorrow, so they for sure will be in the mail. Gotta go to the post office to figure out the postage.

ok, mine were dropped in the box about 30 mins ago. Hopefully i used enough postage. Had to use the automated thing to calculate the postage. It said $1.95 by weight, so i put five $0.45 stamps on each envelope. they were the new "forever" stamps. My wife usually does all the mailing business' but i think i did it right :)

ok, mine were dropped in the box about 30 mins ago. Hopefully i used enough postage. Had to use the automated thing to calculate the postage. It said $1.95 by weight, so i put five $0.45 stamps on each envelope. they were the new "forever" stamps. My wife usually does all the mailing business' but i think i did it right :)

Thats what i always sendre my swap flies with. 5, 45 cent forever stamps it always goes through, so ull be good.

I should be able to finish mine up this weekend. Got about half of them done - but I have some fishing to do tomorrow... before it gets too cold up in the mountains.

Yee-haw!! It only got down to 38 instead of the 28 I expected, and the fish were hungry. I still want to got out for one more day hike, but I think winter's going to shut down the fishing here soon.

And I did finish my damsels. So I need an address - I think I'll get them out on Tuesday morning.

Jimboha!

Thats what i always sendre my swap flies with. 5, 45 cent forever stamps it always goes through, so ull be good.

Glad to here that i did that right B)

went out for about 1 1/2 hours chasing some bluegills, got a few light bites, but nothing to hand. I think winters shutting the fishing down already. :angry: I might be able to get one or two more fishing days in, but i may have to bust out the catfish gear and get some bait. :blink:

I saw that my flies have arrived, awesome!. for future reference, was my return envelope big enough, or should i send two bigger ones next time? The tin fit in it, but it was a little tight.

Ebrant10 I received your flies last night. Thanks do much for the feathers! I will make good use of them. And thanks for the extras.