Fly Tying
Margaretann

A Little Bit Of Everything Swap

Well I am just happy that everyone is starting to get there flies. Everyone please let me know when you get your flies. I want to make sure that everyone gets theirs.

Well I am just happy that everyone is starting to get there flies. Everyone please let me know when you get your flies. I want to make sure that everyone gets theirs.

Great news! My wife presented me with a package today saying "your fly ties came in today". LOL, when i'm tying some flies she like to say, "are you making some fly ties"? :rolleyes: Anyways, great ties everyone! these will all get some use this summer.

gpd4 - that is one nice popper!Beautiful paint job on the head.

Margaret - Great looking shrimp, smallies and largemouth are going to love that!

Everyone else are amazing too, just not enough time to compliment them all individually.

Thanks for hosting, and sorry for all the drama that went along with this, but it's all good now!

Thanks again!

Flies were in yesterday! No cancled stamps and no poastmark either...Margaret I am sorry for snapping earlier. Thank you for hoasting!

Evan

I still have nothing. Is it because I made the complaint to the post office?

REALLY? This is the first time you have made a complaint at your post office? And then Texas is pretty close to Mexico!:blink: :huh: :lol:

I still have nothing. Is it because I made the complaint to the post office?

REALLY? This is the first time you have made a complaint at your post office? And then Texas is pretty close to Mexico!:blink: :huh: :lol:

Margaret said she mailed the packages 30 miles from her house. I called the post office and asjked if they received them and made a formal complaint. The questioned why someone in Kemp would by pass a dozen post offices to mail there and that they never received the packages. Go figure. When I told Margaret of my complaint the packages suddenly started appearring to everyone but me four days later. Hmmmmm???????