Fly Tying
Margaretann

A Little Bit Of Everything Swap

I will make a call to the po that fixed the problem last time

Say, Margaretann, I don't think your last call fixed the PROBLEM, just a symptom of the problem. If another call to the same place 'fixes" this, then I think another phone call up the chain is in order. There is NO reason for this type of mail handling.

Jimboha!

Hey Bob Nelson....is Texas like California? Nothing in SC today either. Looks like they are all gone.

Maybe the talk of Texas succession makes it international mail :blink:

No, don't think they are gone. Someone likes to keep packages somewhere in the area. Last year a few packages went missing. I make a call to the PO and they eventually get where they are going. Guess they think no one will miss them. Who knows. Everyone will get their no matter what! I will make sure of it. Hope everyone will have a good holiday. Keep me posted. I will do everything possible to get this straightened out.

No, don't think they are gone. Someone likes to keep packages somewhere in the area. Last year a few packages went missing. I make a call to the PO and they eventually get where they are going. Guess they think no one will miss them. Who knows. Everyone will get their no matter what! I will make sure of it. Hope everyone will have a good holiday. Keep me posted. I will do everything possible to get this straightened out.

Margaretann,

May I suggest that if you know that you have had problems with a particular post office in the past that in the future you drive to the next town over to mail the packages so as to save yourself some headache?

-Forrest

Attention all swappers!!!

Packages have been found!!! Since I had been getting packages lately (flies) my mom thought that they were for me, not from me to be shipped out. She presented me with a bag full of packages this afternoon (since they have been traveling around with her since i had put them in the mail box to be shipped out).

So sorry for the inconvenience. The packages will be in te mail again on Friday. Keep an eye out.

Margaret Ann

Attention all swappers!!!

Packages have been found!!! Since I had been getting packages lately (flies) my mom thought that they were for me, not from me to be shipped out. She presented me with a bag full of packages this afternoon (since they have been traveling around with her since i had put them in the mail box to be shipped out).

So sorry for the inconvenience. The packages will be in te mail again on Friday. Keep an eye out.

Margaret Ann

So glad they've been found! :) No worries about the delay. I'm just glad that you located them.