Fly Tying
Margaretann

A Little Bit Of Everything Swap

Please post what post office these were mailed from and PM me who the person was that was working. I will get the postal inspectors involved. How does a post office lose ten packages?

I think part of the problem lies in the fact that these were all dropped off in one of those boxes outside a post office and not handed directly to a postal worker..... So, there probably isn't one person who can be singled out. I like your thinking though!

-Forrest

Tell me the address of the box.

Troutguy,

The address of the post office is 409 E. Tyler st. Athens Texas 75751. I spoke with the USPS and they can't do anything else until Monday,but we won't know if anyone has received there package until after everyone's mail run. If no flies have arrived i will call back with everyones address and see about gettig this sorted out. I know you are anxious to get your flies. I am anxious too. I don't want to be rejected from any swaps because some people might think that I am not completing my job as a swapper. I am more than happy to make all the flies that were supposed to go out, and I have even started on them. I want everyone to get there flies and the boxes that they sent out. I am really hoping that they will arrive, but I don't know how the mail works and I don't know how they could have misplaced all the packages.

Troutguy,

The address of the post office is 409 E. Tyler st. Athens Texas 75751. I spoke with the USPS and they can't do anything else until Monday,but we won't know if anyone has received there package until after everyone's mail run. If no flies have arrived i will call back with everyones address and see about gettig this sorted out. I know you are anxious to get your flies. I am anxious too. I don't want to be rejected from any swaps because some people might think that I am not completing my job as a swapper. I am more than happy to make all the flies that were supposed to go out, and I have even started on them. I want everyone to get there flies and the boxes that they sent out. I am really hoping that they will arrive, but I don't know how the mail works and I don't know how they could have misplaced all the packages.

Did you drop them at the post office? What day and to whom? Tell me the formal complaint number by PM and I will have a friend investigate from Washington.

Neither person I spoke to the other day gave me a complaint # they just told me that I had to wait till today. Tomorrow I am calling first thing in the morning and will request one. Since this is the first time that this has happened I did t know that I should have gotten one.

I spoke with Cindy at USPS (just got off the phone) the claim # is CA111096620. I should be getting a call this afternoon to find out what type of resolution they have. I will post there response as soon as I get it.

I spoke with Cindy at USPS (just got off the phone) the claim # is CA111096620. I should be getting a call this afternoon to find out what type of resolution they have. I will post there response as soon as I get it.

No flies today. What was there response this afternoon?

-Forrest

Sorry, been to busy to post. Yes there was a response, but not from the post office that needed to respond. Now I have to call again and see about getting the post office from Athens to call me.

i am soooo glad peoplefinally started receiving some flies! I'll let you know when i get mine. Thanks for hosting Margaret.

I got my flies yesterday - I'm in Idaho.

Stamps were canceled, but no postmark. Strange indeed. But great they are here! Thank you, MargaretAnn for hosting this sawp. It has been quite an experience.

Jimboha!

PS The flies look GREAT. How long til summer?