Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Flyter 12

Dubbin

Does anyone know where you can buy Peacock Sword dubbin ? I know it's available in Scotland but when i called they were out and had no idea when they were getting more if any . I think it'smade by lure flash but not sure

Can't be much help with locating it, but if it is available in Scotland I'll happily forward to you if locate it and have any problem getting it.

Cheers,

C.

Does anyone know where you can buy Peacock Sword dubbin ? I know it's available in Scotland but when i called they were out and had no idea when they were getting more if any . I think it'smade by lure flash but not sure

Thanks

Peacock Sword dubbing I haven't heard of but there are various shades of peacock dubbing here. Perhaps the green one would be closest to what you are looking for.

Cheers,

C.

Thanks

Nice stuff thanks for the link i think that stuff will do . Dave

I know i seen it but i can't remember what site it was on .I like the dubbin from Mr. peacock must try to get some n the near future.Thanks Dave

I know i seen it but i can't remember what site it was on .I like the dubbin from Mr. peacock must try to get some n the near future.Thanks Dave

After alot of searching i found that Peacock sword dubbin (again) it's at Yorkshire game angling.

I have a pack at home I will look up who makes it and send you the link, I purchased it from a shop in Asheville