Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Chefben4

Shooting Photos!

Went up north this past weekend for one of my usual color trips. I would say our fall colors are north of 60%, at least on our hunting property. In any case, my uncle decided he wanted to play with his new Canon DSLR, and here are some cool photos (at least to me :blink: )

Thompson Contender 7-30 Waters Super 14 Barrel w/ muzzle break

IMG_1112_zps769b3b32.jpg

Thompson Contender 44 mag 10" Barrel

IMG_1114_zps0961f7ce.jpg

Oh yeah and I went bird hunting a couple weeks ago :lol:

IMG_9972-12_zps1790a44b.jpg

You are right about that! In self defense its tough to explain that you shot him and he somehow caught on fire lol :blink:

The first (camera) shot reminds me of some of the ambush scenes from Boardwalk Empire. :ph34r: Ben, if you ever reach the point where you're considering a career in armed robbery, that picture should go with your resume. Looks like some nice pheasant dinners are coming your way. :)

The first (camera) shot reminds me of some of the ambush scenes from Boardwalk Empire. :ph34r: Ben, if you ever reach the point where you're considering a career in armed robbery, that picture should go with your resume. Looks like some nice pheasant dinners are coming your way. :)

Ill make sure to put it on my robbery business cards :lol: