Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2012!!!!

Ready and waiting. I don't remember where BFR lives but I hope that Sandy hasn't had a negative effect on the proceedings.

BB

BFR lives in Michigan so no problems with Sandy I know he has been busier then a one legged man in a butt kicking contest

That's about as busy as one can get, BFR needs a medal for taking on a project as big as this swap even once not to mention every year BFR you the man and I'll wait patiently even though the suspense is killin me!!

BFR lives in Michigan so no problems with Sandy I know he has been busier then a one legged man in a butt kicking contest

That's about as busy as one can get, BFR needs a medal for taking on a project as big as this swap even once not to mention every year BFR you the man and I'll wait patiently even though the suspense is killin me!!

Ditto!

Jimboha!

Mine arrived today! I don't know if I can wait until Christmas to open it... Seriously.

Jimboha!

PS We're going out of town for Christmas and I don't know yet if I have room in my carry-on bag for it. You'd think it would fit, but if it doesn't, why then I would be forced to open it now... Conflicted!

Glad to hear they are getting there! Jimboha, if you can't take it with you, you have to wait until next year to open it.

BFR

My set has made it all the way to South Carolina. So they should be reaching everyone by now. Mine are under the Christmas tree. Like I did last year, I'm going to wait and open them when I get back from the annual Christmas Day gathering at my wife's mother's house. Something to look forward to.

Thanks BFR for hosting.

BB

My package arrived yesterday and is safely sitting under the tree. I just need to keep repeating "I will not peek" for another 6 days :)

Thanks BFR!

Mike.

Glad to hear they are getting there! Jimboha, if you can't take it with you, you have to wait until next year to open it.

BFR

:lol: So does that mean I have to re-wrap it and hold til next year?

I did open it - very, very pleased with the flies! Since we are flying to Florida for Christmas (and family reunion), I wanted to bring it unwrapped. But I only have carry-on baggage, and not knowing what is in a box when approaching the TSA checkpoint- well, that is RISKY! Especially if there are any larger hooks in there. Otherwise I would have had to til next year (Jan).

For the rest of you: Do NOT open until Christmas! :lol: :lol:

Jimboha!