Fly Tying
Sippy

Great site!

QUOTE (Airhead @ Nov 11 2003, 08:16 PM)

Speaking of feminine sides, I have certain information about a long running musical...

Let's just say it was a "chick" thing, but still fun. Roaming the streets of Downtown in the middle of night for a little after-the-show-glow was pretty cool as well.

Sippy,

Make sure John doesn't quit the IT thing, he'll never make it in the music industry bugeyes.gif

Red House, my ass...LOL

Welcome Sarah,

As you can tell you have entered the NUT HOUSE!!! Lot's of good folks here, and willing to help out. Don't mind Big D's jokes he just doesn't know when to quit LOL with the lousy jokes whistling1.gif whistling1.gif

Tight Lines,

Fatman

Thanks for the warning about BDH, lmao! tongue.gif

Hey, Airhead! How've you been??? Yes, the musical was fun! wink.gif I had the most entertaining seat in the house since I was wedged between John and Shoe, lol! bugeyes.gif I was proud of Shoe, he was only yelled at once by the lady in front of us and and the people behind us. Shoe, I must admit, I knew you were trying to get me to bust out laughing and it took everything I had to not start cracking up!

Red House, lol! I was relieved they finally played the song until...........he started singing. serenade.gif rockon.gif

Sippy I noticed you haven't signed up for the tying contest yet, and as it stands right now Big Daddy Hubbard is all alone in the "Lady tyer of the year", so you better jump in and give him a run for his money tongue.gif