Fly Tying
Piker20

SPRING SALMON FLIES

Piker20, less than 8 and my arm will probably be twisted, maybe this is addictive as i was just browsing a really hot surface fly for steelhead.

It's just the pain of the dozen! Once again big props to you guys regularly participating - mad skills.

Check this thing out.

http://www.beaucatcher.com/Flying_Pig_Waker.html

I heard from DJGunter. He was having too much Christmas and Newyear fun. So when all the flies arrive I'll have them turned around.

21/01/13

FlyFishin Jams flies are in the UK but customs are playing silly buggers.

Alan, I will call round your place to collect your flies, I'll ring you to sort it.

No sign of DJ Gunter or Johans flies yet so I will give it until the 28th for them to turn up,

Sorry they are late. I sent them last week, should arrive tuesday or wednesday by what the post office told me.

haha i think i learned express to UK will take exactly the same amount of time, but you get the added bonus of them ransacking your package and charging ludicrous amounts of cash! Oh well i have learned my lesson!

OK my wife says everyones flies have reached my house. I am at my parents for a few days so all parcels will be posted back first week of Feb or sooner if old man leaves hospital sooner.

Colin how is your father doing? This was the first time I saw mention of any problems. Hope he is doing well and out of the hospital soon....

Murray

Cheers Murray, he came out but was back inside 48hours. Had some minor surgery and is ok. I think the doc wants to keep him till he's happy he's dotted the I and crossed the Ts this time.

All the swap flies are back out to you by the way.

I got mine! Nice work everyone! Now we wait...Will be fun to try a tube, interesting! Especially that massive one :)

Riff, what is the top winging hair on yours? The purple/ black stuff.