Fly Tying
Knightstalker

Trout Dry Fly Swap

Open Dry Swap

All Swap Rules Apply

-due date 12/21

-Trout dry flies (no terrestrials)

-late flies will not be accepted

-will except 11 tyers which means every tyer needs to send in 11 flies for the swap

SM: knightstalker - Adult Caddis

1. Beginnerflytyer - ?

2. Jimboha! -Renegade

3. P.G. Beckett -Wulff hair/Irreistable

4. zachxbass -foam/mule deer hair caddis

5. Service Tech - loop wing emerger.

6. Ebrant10 -ausible wulff

7. famill00 -Griffith's Gnat

8. dezod -parachute adams or Go to hell variant

9. williamhj -olive sparkle dun

10.benmz -Missing Link

11.grey brook -delta caddis

I will gladly contribute: The fly will be a size 12 - a cross between a Wulff hair wing type fly and an Irreistable; one I developed back in 1970 to catch brook trout in the Northeast and Canada.

your both in.

sounds like some great flies already. renegades are one of my favorite flies and all of mine are now in pieces along with about every other dry I use after a long summer of trout fishing.

I would love to be in if you would have me. Mind you, i haven't caught a trout in about 10 years, and it wasn't on a fly, but i tie some trout style dry flies for bluegill and bass that should work well for trout. Not sure which pattern yet, but it will probably be size 12-14. Probably similar to a generic adams, or perhaps a caddis

I would love to be in if you would have me. Mind you, i haven't caught a trout in about 10 years, and it wasn't on a fly, but i tie some trout style dry flies for bluegill and bass that should work well for trout. Not sure which pattern yet, but it will probably be size 12-14. Probably similar to a generic adams, or perhaps a caddis

your in too let me know what pattern you decide on

kyle

I will play. I haven't tied tiny all summer so I will dust of the magnifier and tie a size 18 or so blue wing olive. I will go ahead and waterproof them for you!

-Forrest

I will play. I haven't tied tiny all summer so I will dust of the magnifier and tie a size 18 or so blue wing olive. I will go ahead and waterproof them for you!

-Forrest

Sweet!

Jimboha!

Ok, decided on a pattern. I'm gonna tie a foam/mule deer hair caddis.

ok sounds good my caddis is going to be traditional elk hair but going to tie it in hair dyed olive