Fly Tying
Knightstalker

Trout Dry Fly Swap

Been too long between swaps...

I'm in with one of 2 flies

Most likely a parachute adams, but if I get extra time over the next few weeks I will do a "Go to hell variant" ( Charlie Craven fly... mix between H&L variant and a royal wulff) great fly.

C

hey everyone, new guy here. I would like to participate if you guys will have me. The fly i would contribute if its ok with everyone would be a #12 delta caddis. Thanks!

hey everyone, new guy here. I would like to participate if you guys will have me. The fly i would contribute if its ok with everyone would be a #12 delta caddis. Thanks!

It's been a slow summer on here, or a busy one for me, not sure. I'd like to join with a size 14 or 16 Missing Link (Mike Mercer pattern that I tweeked a little) It's done me well last time I went out. Or if the SM doesn't like that I can do an X-caddis, also a small one to round out the swap. Let me know.

You have me down for a foam caddis, I think someone else mentioned that one. I signed up for an olive sparkle dun

Alright the swap is full sorry if there wasnt room for you.

How many more wanted in? I vote for letting them in so long as they wanted in before you posted the swap was full.....

-Forrest

quick update everyone, still tying the delta caddis pattern but after tying a couple of 12's, i have decided to scale down to size 16. Just didnt want any surprises, thanks.

Alright the swap is full sorry if there wasnt room for you.

How many more wanted in? I vote for letting them in so long as they wanted in before you posted the swap was full.....

-Forrest

i'd be ok with that too.

Finished mine,. Tied up a set of 16s and a set of 12s and the 12s came out looking much nicer, so i'll be sending those in. SM can you PM me the address please. Thanks!

Sat down at the bench this evening and pumped out a few Ausables for the swap, figured id share it with everyone. This is a size 14, i use ground hog tail for the tail of the fly, works really well!

Evan

post-42172-0-26804400-1352511225_thumb.jpg