Fly Tying
flymph_52

buying at Internet

Internet shopping....

Because, the lack of good quality fishing shops in Indonesia. To be more specific; Fly fishing shops, I have to order my “needs” by Internet. Mostly I do visit Ebay and buy my products and paid with Pay Pall. In the beginning of my shopping, this did have some inconveniences because, many fraudulent morons where, and still be busy in this country at Internet. For many shop owners, reason to refuse delivery to Indonesia. But, because I am a Dutchman and not really unknown in the fly fishing scene I succeed after introduce my selves, most of the time without the smallest problem so far. Because of my “new home”, I have to create a nice fly tying desk and like also to renew some tying tools. Why?, I do not know for sure but when see beautifully made tying tools or fishing equipment’s, I become greedy.. It is said, these feelings most wife’s experience’s when walking around in a shopping mall… The most of my fly tying tools I use for more than 25 years. I realized I do needs one or a few applicator jars for finishing the flies but also for builds up the flies. I did find the Dyna King applicator and a link to this forum where a serious problem was placed about the swelling of the plastics inside of this most certainly not cheap applicator. This “topic” starts in 2010. It gives me a deception to see, this problem is still not solved so far… Of course I did find also the Tiemco applicator but, the insane price level at Ebay of US$ 60+,= is for me no option because this is excluding insane overrated shipping costs and makes this applicator a very expensive aberration... Reason for me, starts hunting like crazy for some Renzetti jars. But at Ebay they are also not cheap isn’t it. Fortunately I also use the website;”The Find”… This website shows me a shop named: Chicago Fly-fishing Outfitters. www.chifly.com My friends, this shop is a blessing believes me. Go and look for your selves because, I am sure, you all shall become a regular customer. Maybe by visiting this beautiful looking shop, otherwise by visits their Website. Good quality products and a more than reasonable price level. I have bought some Renzetti applicators first for a very reasonable price. And a few days later the very reasonable priced Tiemco jar as well.

Tight lines,

Peter

the chicago fly fishing outfitters is a nice place to buy online but i prefer to support the sponsor of this website whenever i can

jstockard is one of the best in the business

Welcome Peter, looking forward to your input here. Give JStockard a try , as flytire said, they are GREAT!!!

Murray

Chicago Fly fishing outfitters are great. Great people great selection and most important to me fast shipping.

Thanks for turning me on to Chicago Fly. I've never seen such a wide selection. The prices were about average, but the fact that I can get everything from just one store is going to save me a ton in those dang shipping fees.