Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Thank You!!!

As a relative newcomer, I can only say, this forum has been an inspiration and PLEASE don't go away!! I still have a whole lot left to learn, and can't imagine a better place or group of folks to learn from!!

Thank you for making it possible!!

Rob

It is you that deserves the thanks Will, for keeping this site up and running and allowing such a diverse group of members to share ideas and become friends. I regret that I have only been around for half of the ten years and didn't discover this awsome place sooner. I hope that we are all sharing things in another ten years. Thanks again and take care, Tony

Congratulations Will this site is An awesome resource made up of a bunch of great people with an incredible amount of talent all willing to share their knowledge and the fact that this site is still going strong after tens years is a testimony to how great of a thing you have put together. Thank you very much for bringing all of us together.

Thank you to everyone on this site for all of the information and willingness to share your tips and patterns. I really wish that I had more insight or help that I could give here also. This site has been a great help in all aspects of everything involved in fly fishing.

I want to echo everyone's sentiments here and say thank you Will and FTF for maintaining this site. But mostly, my friends and relatives thank you! If it were not for FTF I would have bored the hell out of them with explanations of fly patterns, materials and intricacies of the tying process. So on their behalf: Thank you very much!

Those that have gotten to know me over the years know that I take no credit for FTF. A community is only as successful as it's members and I think this place has the best members of any fly fishing community on the internet. You guys just keep doing what you are doing, it is exciting to see FTF active and everyone enjoying the site.

Those that have gotten to know me over the years know that I take no credit for FTF. A community is only as successful as it's members and I think this place has the best members of any fly fishing community on the internet. You guys just keep doing what you are doing, it is exciting to see FTF active and everyone enjoying the site.

Just because you don't take any credit doesn't mean you don't deserve it

Thank you Smalliehunter... This is a great place for all us fly tiers & fluff chuckers.

If not for this forum (which i admit, I usually just lurk in, dont post much) I wouldnt have kept at flytying. It would be an immense loss for me, if i hadnt... that I wouldnt have known about! My brother got started in flyting a few years ago, lost interest, and gave me his stuff... and well, 5 years later, I havent lost interest, largely because in that often frustrating first few attempts, I could find what I was wondering about here.

Between the forum, Green Caddis, Hatches, and sponsors like JS, etc, youve given a great community a place to gather, get what it needs, etc. Thank you. Its cool to be able to log in here, read or even post once in a while, and just relax... and to be able to get flyboxes and hooks or whatever else, and know I am spending my money with a business connected with this forum.

10 more years should be easy :D

Amanda

I haven't been posting much since I am in the middle of a major move. Still a few weeks to go before I will have my new fly tying station set up. Right now my Internet access is somewhat limited, but I will be be back shortly.

Unfortunately, when I do get back to tying, I will have slipped over to the deviant (Saltwater,) side of fly tying. There I will once again be pretty much a beginner. But I won't need to find another place to get answers and assistance, this site has some very active Saltwater tiers and anglers.

It dosen't matter what you tie, or fish for, this is the best resource on the web.

Will your the one that deserves the thanks without you and your passionate pursuit of the best we wouldn't have this great place we call home

Well said Riffle. It is true that without a determined and passionate host like yourself Will, the site would have not survived. You've got a good thing going here and a great membership and participants. As others, I've learned alot and made some good friends through correspondance.

Keep up the good work.

Kirk

DITTO

Will, the FTF is my Home away from Home. My sincere thanks for your hospitality! Without this site I wouldn't have met so many interesting people and learned so much about fly tying. I hope you and your site are with us for many, many years to come.

Will, I cannot begin to explain how much this site has helped me. From my beginnings of fly tying to the still funny looking flies I make now, it has been beyond awesome. I have made some good FTF friends and continue to enjoy it each day. Keep up the good work my friend and congrats.

Sir, despite all the words, I dont think that we could ever thank you enough! You gave this humble beginner a place to share his horrible flies and learn a lot of new things, and I cannot fully express my gratitude for it.