Fly Tying
mybadhabit

Tiny Fly Swap

Got 2 great sets of flies in today, flytire and RRSS the flies made it, and RRSS, what is the thorax made from, those are really cool? Flytire, thanks for the bonus.

I didn't take a real close look at it to see the bead, I just saw the thorax and was like wow, that looks great! A SBS would be great though, and is Smallie still giving out fly boxes for SBS's?

Blane

Sorry for the delay in saying what I am tying for the swap. I caught my first brook trout when I was five years old in a little mountain stream called Cabin Creek. I have fished this creek all my life and have tied a few flies in its honor. One of the flies is my Cabin Creek Caddis that works fairly well when the little caddis flies are driving the brookies crazy. I have no clue if I have created a fly and given it a name and there is already one like it out there somewhere. If so then I guess we will just call it by its proper name but until then I will call it my Cabin Creek Caddis and be mailing about a dozen in size 18 in a couple days. Take Care and I need an address please, Tony