Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Piker20

DECEMBER flies

Kinda have next years Pink Salmon run in my head, long time away. Had not touched the vice for a few weeks. These are quite simple and get me in the groove, a Pink Hairwing. Something tells me it could work for Atlantics.

PC232031_zps09bdab68.jpg

Dr. Burke - almost what I searched.

Wow! I love traditional style winged wet flies. That is a superb example. I'm going to have to get to the vice now, can't look at that and not be inspired.

Cheers,

C.

Everyone must have some Christmas spirit in them cause those flies look great. Bruce, thats just showing off! Great work with the hair.

Dr. Burke - almost what I searched.

Wow! I love traditional style winged wet flies. That is a superb example. I'm going to have to get to the vice now, can't look at that and not be inspired.

Cheers,

C.

Thanks! I'm not much into idolatry, but Don Bastian is an idol to me, great tier, great flies.

Kinda have next years Pink Salmon run in my head, long time away. Had not touched the vice for a few weeks. These are quite simple and get me in the groove, a Pink Hairwing. Something tells me it could work for Atlantics.

PC232031_zps09bdab68.jpg

Those are beautiful Jam! Doesn't look like you missed a beat when you got back to the vise. I like the one up top with the spey hackle