Fly Tying

Ok well with this year coming to an end I have been really debating on running another swap club but I enjoy seeing the quality of everyones ties so call me a glutten for punishment or a fool but I am doing it again
The rules are all the same as other swaps except this swap runs all year long each month has a different theme due date is the last day of each month. Contact is a must if for some reason your going to be late!! THIS YEAR IF YOUR LATE AND NOT CONTACTED ME YOU WILL BE REMOVED!!!!!!

The themes:
January-size 18 or smaller
Febuary-color red
March-dry fly

April-nymph
May-mayfly
June-panfish fly

July-popper
August-learn a new pattern
September-streamer

October-Mystery material (I will be sending out your material with your August return flies and you must use that in your fly)
November-Turkey (must use something from a turkey in your fly)
December-Tie what you want

The participants are limited to 12 this year so each member gets a dozen flies each month PLEASE DON'T JOIN IF YOU CAN'T DO THE WHOLE YEAR
1.Flytryer
2.Ebrant10
3.Piker20
4.Jolly Red
5.Crackleback
6.famill00
7.mybadhabit
8.breambuster
9.fshrmanms
10.C Teeter
11.P.G. Beckett
12.flytire
sm- me

Alternates
1.Dezod
Let's all have fun and have no drop outs this year

Well I wasn't sure another month of poppers was going to be my thang and you go and throw in a mystery material month, and something red month. I'm in please.

Welcome aboard Piker the mystery material month is going to be fun I have 13 items numbered I will put into a bag and draw out numbers each person is going to get a material according to the number I draw some of the materials will be a real challenge

Oh cool, so its going to be a mix of different flies all together that month. You realise you'll be championed to host every year if you keep this up.

Haven't done the swap club yet, so would like to join in. Since I am retiring at the end of this year, should have some time to tie up the flies. Depends on the length of SWMBO's "to-do list". <_<

I'm tempted to sign up, but can you offer an alternative during January for those of us who are too old to even SEE a size 18 hook, much less tie a pattern on it? Oh well, sign me up and I'll do something. Maybe a size 18 Predator!

BB