Fly Tying
netabrookie

Scotch Eggs

Now you guys need to look up veal ham and egg pie, another British classic, and if you want to do a slightly healthier scotch ecc try baking them instead of deep frying.

Steve

My wife says the gizzards are good, but I will take your word and hers. The veal ham and eggs sounds good because I love veal. The baking of the eggs has to be a lot more healthy for you, but I just like the sound of something going into that hot oil and then it starts churning. I have fried countless oysters at a nice restaurant that I worked at years back and always liked the way they start to sing to you from the frier when they are ready. I think I would have had a place in history because I would have been the crazy-eyed fellow peering over the castle wall just waiting with my hot bubbling oil....

deep fried gizzards are awesome I use to get them at this little place across the street from the garage I worked at called the french quarter chicken I would get them and a bowl of chicken gumbo mmmmm tasted so good my mouth is watering right now just thinking about them

We have the meat pies here in Nova Scotia, they're not bad but nothing to write home about a s far as I am concerned...now Gizzards...that's another story. I am originally from the DEEP SOUTH, where we eat anything that doesn't escape us. Fried, baked , grilled , whatever there ain't nuttin' better than a good old chicken gizzard. Been eating them with my mom since I got my first tooth. As a kid you had to force any kind of liver down my throat and tie my mouth shut or it would fly back at ya. Now, there isn't any kind of liver I don't like...freshly killed deer liver is da bomb!

Murray