Fly Tying
eastern fly

2013 Intruder Swap

Thanks for your vote. I'm still waiting for the one that I know for sure is coming. After that I will check on the last one and see where we are.

Kevin

Hey !! I say send them to me!!!! OK ..... keep them if you wish. If you already have a bucket full of dead chickens you can split them up. Ive done both in the past.

As the Swapmaster..... As you wish.

Scott

My flies are done, tagged and bagged. Will hit the postoffice today.

Sjo

^^ seconded...I can't wait to get back to kanada and proceed to turn the rivers into a froth with these swap flies. Excellent early season stuff judging by the pictures, hopefully they arrive by opening season, last w/e of April *grin*!!!

Cool. The runs starting here and the big girls be coming so these flies will see some water time.

All the flies have been shipped. We had some shipping issues this time. One going to OK I had to pay for the bag. For some reason they couldn't verify it was payed for before I got it. Some that sent cash thank you. It did help to cover some of there's. All in allow the total cost was $26. There on there way. Thanks to all that joined.

Kevin