Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
WhiteBuffalo58

Great Day for Tying!

In the low 40's, raining, lousy day. Spent the morning at a couple of County Cemeteries photographing and collecting data on grave sites of War of 1812 Vets. Came back soaked and chilled. Spending the rest of the day at the vise! :)

Hey, remember? Tomorrow is the end of the world. LOL .. Aztec calender ends tomorrow. LOL .. I say today is a very good day to tie. Might be my last..LOL.. I bet Im still here and have to file taxes in January. LOL

Pouring sideways rain here in MI and probably about 45 degrees. It would be great to be at my vise right now but instead I have continuous meetings all day. :angry:

Grey, snowing and bone chillingly damp here at 1 degree C or.....wait for it...33 degrees F.

Just got a storm warning of rainfall for tomorrow, thank g for the water pump.

Wind, rain and snow yesterday with power outages. Gotta love the Maritimes.

Hate to rub it in (but I will,) its supposed to be 81 or 82 here (Orlando,) today. Right now its about 70, and sunny.

What he said !!! I started the day at work ... boss sent me home early. Got a little done around the house, washing windows tomorrow. It was a beautiful day today, but as stated by others, it's the day before the cold front moves in ... supposed to be 20 degrees colder tomorrow.

Utyer ... you getting moved in okay?

Its totally yucky here in the south west part of Virginia. We have wind and rain and they are calling for it to blow harder and get colder. I will just tie flies, feed my face and poke wood in the stove for the next few days.

Rainy windy and wet here in NE Ohio. Even kept the horses in today. Once I get the tree up tonight I'll be tying!

NE Ohio here as well, with a delightful nonstop 35 mph wind blowing off Lake Erie. It will stop blowing sometime in April.

Good day to stay inside, indeed!

Rainy windy and wet here in NE Ohio. Even kept the horses in today. Once I get the tree up tonight I'll be tying!

NE Ohio here as well, with a delightful nonstop 35 mph wind blowing off Lake Erie. It will stop blowing sometime in April.

Good day to stay inside, indeed!

Sounds like steelie weather.

I'm in northern Nj. Rain last night with winds up to 50. Rain this morning, sun coming out now. Ot is done finally from Sandy so now the tying season begins!

2012-12-20_09-03-11_184.jpg

12 degrees F here.

Nearest good (warmer climate) fishing is about an hour away, and I have a meeting at noon, so no fishing today for me either....

thats looks like REALY nice place to BE !!!

2012-12-20_09-03-11_184.jpg

12 degrees F here.

Nearest good (warmer climate) fishing is about an hour away, and I have a meeting at noon, so no fishing today for me either....

thats looks like REALY nice place to BE !!!

Best part is we have this about 8 miles away...

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

...and this about an hour away!

59669_10151166041711379_1796285632_n.jpg

Luckily, the fishing is still good here in California. For a few hours at least...

Beautiful places and pics indeed!

It looks like for most of us, winter has come. I do envy you Florida and SoCal folks. With this being the first day of winter, it can only get worse here. However, the storm did blow its way through (top gust of 56mph)and it got up to 46 with full sun and no wind today. Winter in the midwest! <_< Snow back in the forcast for Christmas eve and Christmas day. I can live with that. Just please no ice storms! I'm still cleaning up and burning off brush and limbs from the last one!

Rob

FINALLY! Some cold weather for us ice fishermen here in N. Illinois. Hopefully the water will turn hard and get thick enough to walk on in a week or so.

I'm hoping to see some ponds skimmed over by tomorrow morning if the wind ever dies down. Then the ice making can begin in earnest.

I hear yah flyandice I can't wait for the hard water we are in the low 30s right now with about 5 inches of snow here in NE Michigan to bad the river is blown out chocolate milk brown and the winds blowing 50 miles per hour or I would be steelheading