Fly Tying
famill00

Smallmouth/Largemouth Monthly Swap - JANUARY

Can you all please update me as to if your flies are in the mail or not? I want to update the original post today or tomorrow to show where we are with this. Thanks in advance!

-Forrest

Im going to see if I can get my wife to mail mine Monday.

Kevin

Can you all please update me as to if your flies are in the mail or not? I want to update the original post today or tomorrow to show where we are with this. Thanks in advance!

-Forrest

I slacked a little bit and have not mailed mine. They will be in the mail tuesday though (monday is a holiday). I'll update you when they are in the mail.

I should have mine in the mail in the next couple of days. They are done, but we are going to get some cold days here and I will be working alot of hours over the next couple of days.

I hope to get them out tomarrow. Sorry for the delay. Work been busy and My wifes grandmother is not doing very good. They are done.

On the next I will sent the toe tags for this swap. With all the stuff going on with my wifes family I sent the flies without the toe tags.

On the next I will sent the toe tags for this swap. With all the stuff going on with my wifes family I sent the flies without the toe tags.

Not a problem. I had a busy month with family issues this past month myself. Totally understand.

-Forrest

Kevin, your flies came today!

-Forrest

What do you think of them?

Kevin

Kevin, I had not yet opened them when I posted that they had arrived! I got the mail, posted here, then went to pack for a business trip. I just went down to the basement and opened up the box. The pigboat flies look really great! Where did you get that rubber? The clouser flies look awesome too. I am not sure what material that is? Maybe some Puglisi fiber? Thanks for the extras! They will be used this summer for sure.

-Forrest

Kevin, your flies came today!

-Forrest

What do you think of them?

Kevin

Kevin, I had not yet opened them when I posted that they had arrived! I got the mail, posted here, then went to pack for a business trip. I just went down to the basement and opened up the box. The pigboat flies look really great! Where did you get that rubber? The clouser flies look awesome too. I am not sure what material that is? Maybe some Puglisi fiber? Thanks for the extras! They will be used this summer for sure.

-Forrest

I'm glad you like them. The pigboat legs came from Hagens. Thats where I get my legs from. And, I am not sure what material that is? Maybe some Puglisi fiber?, came from me, its homemade. I try to make all my own. That way I get the texture and color I want.

Kevin

I hope my flies get there. I shipped them last friday.

I have been on a business trip, but will return home tomorrow. Hopefully they are there when I arrive. Where did you ship them from??

-Forrest