Fly Tying
flytyinfreak

Salmonfly dry, June is right around the corner boys!

Ross,

I'll be moving in a week and a half. If you don't mail those soon, then I'll have to give you a new address. Can you give us a status that sticks?

Jimboha!

Ah well hoping he's not been in any serious incidents I guess its AWOL with this swap.

Well its taken me a bit of time to figure out what to say and explain my absence, First off I want to apologise, I screwed up, dropped the ball and theres no excuse, I should have followed through right off the bat and we wouldt be where we are today. The flies will go out tomorrow morning to everyone with the right address for Jim. I had a depressive episode for the last 2 months, was told I was going to lose the house we were renting and went into a funk, somehow in the packing I misplaced the box I had put the flies in . I did a search this weekend and located the box. Wish there was more to say but I;ll just say sorry and leave it at that.

All's well that ends well. And I sure know about losing stuff in moving boxes!

Thanks for filling us in. Hope things go better for you soon.

Jim

They're only flies. Hope you can find somewhere to lay your hat and most other things are down the priority list.

I just picked up my mail including a nice package of flies. It's a great bunch of flies in diverse styles. Thanks to all!