Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mybadhabit

Edit function isn't working

When I tried to edit my swap posting today it wouldn't let me save the changes. Is there a secret to it, or is it just not working?

Blane

When I found that some of my mobile posts had markup in them I was able to edit them successfully. Not sure that I did anything special though.

Heard this same problem several times since the upgrade but haven't actually experienced it myself.

I have been able to edit posts.

I typed the first line several hours ago. Then added this about 10>00 PM. I opened my post clicked on the Edit tab and typed these edits.

Then I scrolled down and clicked on the Submit Modified Post tab.

I just checked and it worked OK for me.

I have edited this post twice.

I can't edit either. I should have brought it up, since I noticed it the first day of the design change. I just figured it was something to do with the "upgrade" changes that weren't finished ... but I am still waiting.

Once again, I must say ... I think the site looks more "amaturish" than it did before. Very generic look to it now.

My replies on some keep telling me my post is empty when I go to post. And the edit menu is fogged out and non-operational.