Fly Tying
mybadhabit

January 2013 Swap Club

Ok guys here it is, the address to send the flies to:

Blane Rush

2268 Springhill Dr

Dallas, TX 75228

Blane

January and February flies went into the mail this morning. Should show up in big D monday or tuesday.

C

Blane, my flies went out in today's mail. I had every intention of putting in an extra fly or two of a different pattern, but in the midst of rushing around to get to the post office before it closed, I forgot to do so. I'll make it up to you later. And I hope I can make it to the rest of the guys later in the year. My flies are SURE to be the sorriest in the set because I couldn't see it well enough to know if I got the body tied right or not. It's supposed to be alternating stripes, but as small as they are, who knows. Anyway, I'll try to turn in a better set next month.

Take care

BB

Ok, flytire has to drop out due to health reasons but we do have a standby that has already volunteered. Margaretann is joining us on very short notice and I will be receiving her flies on Monday when we do lunch. Flytire will be missed, the quality of his flies is second to none IMHO, but Margaretann is a very good tier too.

This is also me reaching out asking if anyone would want to sign on as an alternate.

Blane

Riff glad to have you back. Glad to hear whatever had you away is going to allow you back.

Flytire I hope whatever health concerns you are facing don't keep you down too long. I too will miss your ties in the tin every month.

Blaine I am happy to step back out to allow Riff to participate in his own swap if everyone would prefer, or I would also be happy to tie up a bakers dozen rather than an even dozen flies every month so that he can participate. Please let me know what you would like me to do.

C

I echo what Dezod has said. I would be glad to withdraw in order to let Riff back in, or I wouldn't mind tying up an extra fly. Either way would be fine with me.

BB

I have already tied 13 for every month Jan thru June, so if Riff can get back in and Blane doesn't mind giving the "extra" to Riff, I would like to see Riff be back in. I am sending in 6 months of flies to Blane though so I would prefer if he stay the swapmaster... Blane, if you end up giving your "extra" to Riff for the first 6 months of this swap, I will more than make up for it for your efforts for the rest of the year!

-Forrest

I am ok with that, I have sent Feb mar Apr flies so can just post one more to you with Mays to pass onto Riff.