Fly Tying
mybadhabit

January 2013 Swap Club

I got C Teeter's flies in today, but I don't have time to get them out today but I will get them sorted out and in the mail on Monday(hopefully).

Blane

To all, the number of flies you need to tie is 13 the reason for 15 people is I have included flytire, he is bowing out due to health reasons as of late January. He will receive January's flies, I am not taking any for January, so everyone will get 12 flies in their box.

Blane

Sorry guys, we got a new puppy and I've been a little busy, so the flies made it out yesterday. Hope everyone likes them, there were some really great flies in the mix.

Blane

Mine arrived today. Don't understand why I was the first to get mine, since I'm probably one of those who are the greatest distance from Blane. Anyway, nice ties, everyone, (from what I can see, which isn't much! Tiny, tiny flies.)

BB

To flies a couple of days ago. They are really nice ties and all will do well on Colorado waters.

Thanks Blaine for hosting... See everyone same place next month.

C