Fly Tying
Ebrant10

Smallmouth swap

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="essequamvideri" data-cid="540874" data-time="1362157745"><p>

Hello Evan,<br />

I read that something ate you that you didn't agree with. Maybe I have that backward. I do hope you are feeling better.<br />

Michael</p></blockquote>

Michael,

Thanks for the concern, im back to normal now! Ill never get the crab legs there again though!

Evan

Last time I had crab, my wife gave me a pound of crab meet for my birthday. I made a few sandwiches and learned I have a massive allergy to crab. I ballooned like a ... well ... a balloon. It was an interesting evening. I really miss it though.

Hey all,

The two week countdown is on, there are only four sets I have not received. Everything looks great so far and im sure the other four sets will be awesome as well. Please if any of the ones who are not done decide they cant get them in or need more time please please talk to me. Life happens and i understand that, just dont let us sit without contacting us and letting us know.

Thanks everyone

Evan

Evan,

Just need to put eyes on them and I'll mail them out tomorrow. I'm very sorry about being late. Have had a few challenges in the past week. One of them the power was out again. If you can send your addy I will get them in the mail.

Again, my apologies for being late.

Steve