Fly Tying
Ebrant10

Smallmouth swap

Hey guys no worries on being a few days late! We just had 8" of snow here yesterday so im not nass fishing anytime soon!

Evan

Hey guys no worries on being a few days late! We just had 8" of snow here yesterday so im not nass fishing anytime soon!

Evan

Heck bring the flies and come on over, you can fish here year round.

Doesn't mean you are going to catch anything, but its better than working.

Hey everyone,

Two sets came in on Friday and thats all of them except for pg beckett. Ive pmed him 3 times now with no reply so we will close at that and everyone will receive a random duplicate fly. Ill have them out sometime towards the middle of the week. Thanks!

Evan

Took a few days longer than i thought, its been a crazy week. But they are sorted and heading out today.

Evan

Got mine today, I always admire the guys crazy enough to pack deer hair for a swap.

Just not something I can turn out in duplicate in a reasonable time yet.

Got mine today!!! I felt like a 6 year old on Christmas morning at 4:00 am jumping up and down on my parents bed screaming "SANTA CAME! SANTA CAME!" I am so impressed with all of these flies. I am excited to find some water to fish them. Our fishing season opened today here in Maine. Now all I need is some open water. Thank you to everyone involved. This was my first swap and I am looking forward to more. I hope that everyone has the same success that I have with the Double XL Bomber.

Michael

Yep, got mine today and am really impressed that the tyers can handle a swap with all that hair packing. What a deluxe assortment of goodies in there. Some of the bigger ones will be put to use on the largemouth on the local ponds. I am heading for TN the last week of the month on the Little River and it is a brookie river near where we'll be staying but becomes a great smallmouth stream downriver from where we'll be at so I definitely need some of the smallmouht goodies for the trip.

Thanx for hosting, and thanx to all the great work you guys did for the swap. Maybe by this time next year I'll be able to do the deer hair packing bugs but right now the little buttonhead slider I threw in is about all I can accomplish with deer hair for now.

glad to hear they started making it to you guys, it is a great set, and im sure there will be plenty of smallies and largemouth brought to hand with the flies in the set!

Evan

Oh, who tied the crayfish pattern? What is the rubber material used for the feelers? Never seen rubber that small/fine. I like it a lot.

I got them today, all of the look awesome. It was a great swap, thanks Ebrant10 for hosting this swap it was great.

Sorry so late on getting back with every one i got my flies 3 days after you put that thay wear sent out thanks thay are all awsome. Hope evey one liked the blue dragon fly!!!!!!!!!