Fly Tying
famill00

Smallmouth/Largemouth Monthly Swap - FEBRUARY

Guys, I got the last set in the mail today. I already had all the others divided up, so I divided the last set, sealed the envelopes, and went to the post office and dropped them off.

RichMC, I have your flies in your box. Let me know what you want to do about getting them. I am assuming you will want me to just hold on to them since its too cold to fish in Chicagoland.

Joman, your flies are being held in my basement as we had arranged. I will post pictures of the flies sometime this weekend hopefully.

-Forrest

Glad mine made it only 1 day late. Sorry i held things up a bit. If it were leap year I would have been on time. I've already started on next months and may be able to complete them over the weekend, so I wont be late on this months set.

Guys,

I have added the pics of this months flies to the original post. Thank you all for being on time and for tying some excellent flies this month!

-Forrest

im sorry i took so long to post. first time ive had acces to view pictures\9 they wont open on my phone) they all look awesome and im sure that theyre all gonna be good fish cathers this year. again thanks for hosting and i cant wait to see this months flies