Fly Tying
hairwing

Fly Line question ?

What part of stick to the topic did you not understand Frank? When the Admin of the site tells you to stick to the topic then you do so. Just because you say something is a "fact" does not make it so. I have already said it but since you seem to be having trouble understanding I will say it one last time. Stick to the topic or you can find somewhere else to bicker. If you want to discuss the topic with someone then that is fine, but do not reply to me or direct anything to me because I have already said I do not agree with your "facts" and any further discussion with me is simply going in the wrong direction. Discuss the topic with the other members if you want, but my part in this conversation with you is done so time to leave it be or I will take care of it for you.

Now we all know who has the 'short fuse'. Perhaps you should practice what you preach, Mr. Administrator!!!

Me thinks the pot just called the kettle black!

You really are dense aren't you? I do not have a short fuse what so ever. But I do know that you always seem to be the one involved in heated discussions both here and on other websites. And I simply told you to drop the replies to me because I was not interested in them any longer, and like a little kid you have to constantly try to have the last word. I've told you numerous times now to let it go, and there you go right back again. You are now done. Take care.