Fly Tying
Flyman416

First white out for Kentuckians in ages

Are there any other Kentuckians experiencing a whiteout of snow right now? Its been awhile since we had a real

blizzard hasn't it?

I left Maine in the early 1970's as a kid. I sure remember those Blizzards, my Mom drove a Nash Rambler station wagon Haha, it would snow so hard I had to pull two ropes she tied around the wipers & we were following a snow plow all the way from Bangor to Portland smile.png what a trip!

Years later my Ex-wife who was from Colorado, we lived in Denver @ the time. Told me were getting ready to have a Blizzard. I had to laugh. In Colorado they don't have a clue what a real Blizzard is smile.png

No blizzard here in Pulaski County. Darn cold though. We had horrific ice storm last friday, warming over the weekend, 70 and 73, on Monday and Tuesday, heavy rain and Tornados Wednesday, and a skiff of snow here today less than 1/4 inch. Of course school was let out and the stores have no milk, bread, eggs or beer.

I am in Massachusetts for work ... as some of you know ... and we just got over two days of above 50 F.

it's a high today of 33 with lower temps expected through the weekend. I hear snow coming on Sunday ... so I probably won't get any fly fishing in this weekend ... I hate winter !!!