Fly Tying
Jimboha!

Stillwater Blob Flies Swap!

I just finished hosting a swap, and despite I'm co-hosting another, I've just got got build up my fly box with some missing flies. Blob patterns are controversial, but productive and something BIG tore off my last one! Let's do a Blob Pattern swap! No restrictions on materials, colors, or hook size - just something controversial that catches fish!

I'm looking for 12 other tyers besides me. You will each tie 12 Blob flies and will get 12 different flies in return.

MY ADDRESS:

Jim Hewitt

1230 N. Vineyards Ave

Meridian, ID 83642

SWAP IS FULL/CLOSED!

Due date 31 March 2013 - some time, but not too much to forget about. Swap will close 21 Feb or when full. Swappers must either have 25 posts, OR any successful swap(s), OR must PM me and provide personal contact information and convince me that they will not just disappear. International swappers accepted. First 12 to reply "I'm in" either here in via PM (for low post count) are IN.

All of the standard swap rules will apply. Duplicate flies will be allowed, and even duplicate color combinations.

SWAPPERS: Swap Meister Black/Orange Blob DONE

1. EBrant10 - size 10 Fire Orange Blob RECEIVED

2. benmz - TBD RECEIVED

3. SSC - Metallic Gold/Black Flash Blob RECEIVED

4. natedubay - TBD RECEIVED

5. fishingbobnelson - red and gold blob RECEIVED

6. famil00 - TBD RECEIVED

7. Piker20 - orange blob RECEIVED

8. SCOwens - black and olive blob RECEIVED

9. atxdiscgolfer - Cat's Whisker Blob RECEIVED (sans toe tags, under seprate cover - received)

10. SullyTM - Left Coast Blob RECEIVED

11. vicrider - fire orange blob RECEIVED

12. spinninBugs - hot pink blob RECEIVED

Please plan to stay in contact so check back here often!

Jimboha!

Alright, I'll have to dig out a pattern that a local guy tweeked. But I'm in.

-Ben

What do you use for body material??

-Forrest

Estaz, frizzle chenille, polar chenille, etc, or even marabou. Google some patterns - there's lots of options. Want in?

Jimboha!

I like how this is what we're all doing during the super bowl... (time of posts and PMs)

Well, I was amused by the same thing! But I don't really watch it until I got called in to explain to the rest of my family how a safety works and why they are punting the ball...

Anyone want to do Raven's color blob? ;-}

Jimboha!

Oh what the heck, I don't know what color, not that I guess it matters much, but I figure these will take about two seconds to tie... So sure, I'm in!

-Forrest

Throw me in for some Blobs, it will give me some bream entertainment, maybe a black and olive if that sounds good .... I might change my mind I will keep you posted but put me in