Fly Tying
Jimboha!

Stillwater Blob Flies Swap!

Flies delivery! Natedubay I have your blobs - I do like the top/bottom bi-color. You'll have to rell us how you did it. We might still decide that it's not worth it, but I do like it.

Jimboha!

Miore flies, this time from Vicrider. These are some good-looking flies. Say what you want, but that 'authentic' fritz does a good job on the blobs. And we can save your surprise for later - let everyone wonder what's up in the meantime!

Jimboha!

Another delivery offlies - two sets this time! Blobs from SSC and from atxdiscgolfer. All still looking great!

Jimboha!

I hate holding up a swap, but I'm still waiting on materials from flyshop. They said they would be in sometime this week, Then I get to twist 'em up.

-Ben

I hate holding up a swap, but I'm still waiting on materials from flyshop. They said they would be in sometime this week, Then I get to twist 'em up.

-Ben

Ben,

The due date is 31 March. So you still have lots of time. So no worries.

Jimboha!

Glad to hear they got there, i hope that redfish fly that i gave you works for you as good in Florida as it does in TX

I'll let you know. I fish mainly trout in alpine lakes. Those guys get hungry and and you never really know what they might decide to attack!

Jimboha!

Trout in alpine lakes! on blobs, you heathen LOL. You'll be spoken about in hushed tones across years.

Trout in alpine lakes! on blobs, you heathen LOL. You'll be spoken about in hushed tones across years.

Hey, laugh if you wish. But I depend on that fish for food while backpacking. Or a least, that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! Of course, I do fish all day and have to toss a lot of fish back. Blobs and ANY fly that catches fish constitute just part of my survival arsenal... If that results in infamy, so be it!

atxdiscgolfer: Yes, I'll have to wait il I'm back on the coast to really put that guy to work. But you never know what half-crazed high altitude cutthroat will hit. I'vehad them hit my casting bubble (when using a spin rod to fly fish) numerous times.

Jimboha!

Flies are tied just need to label them. I tried not mashing down the barbs too much but I was having a hell of a time getting the bead over the barb. Sorry Jimboha! I know you like the barbs on em.

sorry for the delay

Delay? They're not due until 31 March. Over 3 weeks away. They aren't late or causing any delay!

For the record, I finished mine up last night and put toe tags on all of them. Hey, if nothing else, this swap will ensure that everyone's fly box is colorful!

Jimboha!