Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap Club - February

Hey Guys, I had a PM from Yetavon earlier today that his flies for the January swap are in the mail. As soon as I get them, I'll try to get them divided up and back to you ASAP. I do know, however, that this Friday, which is supposed to be my day off is going to be another work day. I'll have to take a little drive of about an hour and spend several hours in the nearest large city. So my free time, time for sorting flies, Amateur Radio, etc, is very limited. But I'll do the best I can.

BB

N4LCV

Guys, please be aware that postage has increased yet again, and that you will need to make adjustments to your Self-addressed, Stampled Envelope. You will probably need to visit the Post Office this month to make sure that you are including enough postage. This increase is also going to affect the January flies when I get a chance to sort them and mail them back. I'll pay the additional postage for those who need it for January and you all can make whatever adjustments, later, that are necessary. Maybe an extra fly or two thrown in to make up for the difference.

BB

No problem Bream, If I didnt send enough let me know! Ill send extra $$ with it this time around.

We received 3 awesome sets of flies today from Dreamcaster. Sets for Feb, March and April. We also received a great set of flies from Fshrmanms. Great work, guys. All of these are very nicely tied. I'm looking forward to the rest of the guys seeing these.

Take care

BB

Hey Bream, Mine are en route! You should see them before the weekend. Hopefully they'll work out!

We received flies today from ChefBen. This is a very colorful fly and I just know the 'gills are going to love it. They are individually packaged in plastic envelopes. For those who use a small bottle or box for your flies, you may not get the plastic envelope. It all depends on how much available room I have.

Folks, as much as I hate to, I need to drop out. just have to much stacked against me. My vise broke today and that basicly was the last straw......

Darrin

Yetavon, I understand. I really hate to see you go. But I understand the pressure of other things crowding into your tying time, etc. I wish I could help you out with a vise. I have an OLD one that has a large knob on the back that you turn to tighten the jaws. It doesn't rotate or anything like that. But it's a far cry from the vises that are on the market today.

ANYTIME that I post another swap, you are always welcome. I would gladly add you to the roster anytime.

Take care

BB

Well, that was quick. I let Riff know that we had an opening in the Bluegill Swap Club and he let me know, right away, that he would like to come back in. So Riff will be taking Yetavon's place. He's going to be tying up a set for February but he might be a day or two late. I have some other things going on also, and wouldn't be able to get the flies back out on March 1 anyway, so it should all work out well. Glad to have Riff back in with us, and I'm glad things are better with him so that he CAN get back in.

BB